ARCTIKO A/S is a rapidly developing niche company. We develop, produce and distribute premium products in the fridge & freezer sector for the Medico & life-science sector. The company is certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
ARCTIKO’s orientation is global, and via a well-developed distributor network we are present in more than 100 countries. The export share is approx. 99% of the company’s total business.
The company underwent a change of ownership at the end of 2021, and is now owned by a capital-rich American-based investment fund. The new strong ownership is today the starting point for a future growth strategy, where ARCTIKO purposefully aims to spread both our brand and our distribution significantly in the coming years.
True Cooling Specialists – is our mantra and the motto we live by. At ARCTIKO, the customer is always in good and safe hands – we know everything and need to know everything about refrigeration and freezers within the Medico and life-science sector.
We are looking for an experienced and committed project manager for our development department. Development of our future product range has a major strategic focus for us. The potential is enormous, and we have lots of ideas, but also very busy with many projects, small and large. The key to your success is that you are able to enter into a qualified technical dialogue with our skilled colleagues and business partners as well as motivate the parties to achieve the set goals and results within the desired time frame.
In cooperation with good and super talented colleagues, you must work with continuous optimization of our existing product program and not least develop future products.
YOUR PRIMARY TASKS WILL BE
- Project management including planning, design input/output, validation, verification, risk analysis and finance/price calculations.
- Ensure progress and compliance with project plans.
- Planning and dialogue with partners, internally as well as externally
- Travel activity to some extent must be expected.
In terms of education, there may be several entry points for the position, e.g. engineer, sales engineer, refrigeration technician or similar. We expect the following:
- You have experience with project management and planning.
- You speak and write English at a negotiation level.
- You are familiar with and understand the importance of standards and norms, including knowledge of ISO 13485 and ISO 14971 will be an advantage.
- You have good technical understanding and the ability to familiarize yourself with the customer’s needs.
- You are goal-oriented, structured and detail-oriented
- You have drive, good collaboration skills and the desire to make a difference – and know how to motivate colleagues and others around you.
An exciting job in a rapidly developing industry, an informal organization where the chain of command is short and a good social work environment where we value playing each other well. With the right attitude, there are good opportunities for personal and career development.
Send your application and CV as soon as possible to email@example.com and write Project Manager in the subject line.
We continuously evaluate incoming applications.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to write to us at the email above or contact our R&D Manager Tove Tækker Svendsen on +45 2759 2333.
We look forward to meeting you!
read more on www.arctiko.com